rent an excavator
Get set up
Getting ready is quick and easy – just fill out our rental agreement. There are a few important things to know up front:
- Our rentals are for 8 hours per day, and exceeding those limits will result in additional billing at our prorated hourly rate (the daily rental rate for your rental, divided by 8).
- Units are equipped with GPS and can be disabled remotely.
- Everyone who uses the unit needs to be properly trained in the loading, hauling, securing to a trailer, unloading, and operation of the machine you’re renting, and you’re responsible for making sure that’s true.
- A $2,000 deductible applies if insurable damages are incurred.
We also offer larger mini excavators and excavator attachments like hydraulic breakers. These items are delivery only. Please call for delivery pricing and availability. If you require delivery on any of our units, please call for pricing and availability.
Once you’ve filled out your rental agreement, we’ll generally reach out right away to take your payment over the phone and find out about any additional needs you might have. We’ll also take down the location you’d like to rent from and double-check availability.
If for any reason you don’t hear from us within 24 hours, please call us directly at 254-292-2142.
From there, you’ll be able to pick up your equipment.
Always return your equipment to the same place from which you picked it up (you’ll actually park it in the same parking spot). You can drop it off on or before your due back date and time. It needs to be clean and full of diesel fuel when dropped off. Additional charges will apply if you don’t.
When you return your excavator please take three photos and text them to us at 254-292-2142:
- A photo of the left side of the equipment
- A photo of the right side of the equipment
- A photo that includes both the hour meter and fuel gauge
Once you’ve sent us your photos, you’re all set!